Tuesday, 21 June 2016

BLUE SHADES










Shirt: Zara Basic Vest: Boohoo Jeans: Weekday Shoes:River Island (similar) Bag: Moschino Choker: Missguided

Hi lovelies!

Hope you are all doing great, so I'm pretty much catching up on all the posts that I need to share with you guys and this is another one of them, this was an outfit I wore out to dinner, I decided to go for a simple look and just dress it up with some heels and a choker as everyone seems to be loving them, including myself, they just seem to complete the look.

The striped oversized shirt that I am wearing is from Zara, which I paired up with a grey vest top which is from Boohoo and these gorgeous skinny denim jeans from Weekday which are my fave. The heels are from River Island and the bag is Moschino.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lots of love

Seima xoxo 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig