Tuesday, 14 June 2016

BASICS








Hi lovelies!

Hope all is well and you're all enjoying your break, that's if you have one as finally I am done with my second year at university and have a lot of posts coming your way. 
Moving on I decided to go for all basics because as you have probably realised I do love all my basic and my muted colours colours and now its summer I am going to be loving the denim trend a lot as its just so perfect. I decided to wear my high waisted boyfriend jeans from Dr.Denim which I purchased from Asos I did get them a while back but they have some similar designs, I love the fitting on them and how casual they look especially if you're going for that look which I was, I paired it up with a basic white shirt from Topshop and these beauties... the lace up shoes from Asos, which are a must have this summer, I am actually in love with them mainly because they're so fashionable yet so comfy, so I would recommend them and finally I completed the look with my mini Kurt Geiger bag which literally fits in like 4 items but I just love small bags at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by,

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig