Sunday, 6 September 2015

NIKE THEA AIR MAX










Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing great, today I have a totally different outfit to share with you guys, where I'm going for a bit of a boy-ish but laid back look. So I went for this white oversized tee with white jeans/jeggings with this gorgeous cream oversized jacket from ASOS as it compliments the trainers and I have to say I am absolutely in love with these gorgeous beige Air Max Thea trainers they are just perfect and so comfortable. I think you can style them up in so many ways and if you follow me on my Instagram account which is "SeimaRahman" you will hopefully catch me styling them up in many ways for you guys, I think they will be perfect now that I am going back to University where I prefer wearing trainers and boots most of the time!

Anyway hope you enjoyed the post!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig