Saturday, 26 September 2015

FRINGE













Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, it feels like a long time since I have last posted because I have been ever so busy! But it's safe to say I am back with a post styling up this gorgeous fringe top which I purchased from ASOS in August and had forgot about for so long until I was thinking about what to wear today when going out to eat. I decided to pair it up with a pair of black skinny jeans and this gorgeous black velvet jacket which is from HM but I have linked a similar option above which is exactly the same but from Missguided. I also went for this cute quilted black Moschino bag and strap heels, to keep it simple but yet classy! Anyway that's all from me, 

lots of love

Seima xoxo 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig