Monday, 28 September 2015

CAMO x DENIM












Jacket: Topshop (Similar) Top: HM Basic Jeans: Dr Denim (similar) (asos) Shoes: River Island Bag: CK Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hi lovelies!

Hope all is well, today I have this really casual look to share with you guys, which is suitable for a day where you're not to bothered about getting dressed up. As you guys may know right now I am currently loving this khaki and camouflage trend and I have this gorgeous jacket which I purchased a long time ago but I have linked a similar option above, this is more of a military style but I do love that! I decided to style it up with a basic white t-shirt from HM which you can get from any store and with these boyfriend Dr Denim jeans and some court shoes! The bag is Calvin Klein and the watch is Marc Jacobs!

Hope you enjoyed the post guys,
lots of love

Seima xoxo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig