Thursday, 11 June 2015

CAMEL X BLACK






Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing well, I'm currently sitting here and admiring the beautiful weather as I'm ill sadly and I decided to share this super cute outfit with you guys, this outfit goes perfectly well because the top is just so different and its so pretty and the shoes are just so funky, I purchased this top from River Island they have many colours but this is the one that stood out the most to me! The shoes also make the outfit look so perfect, these are some beautiful knee high boots from Public desire which I adore, the bag is from Calvin Klein and the jeans are the Topshop joni jeans. Apologies for the lack of pictures most of them were blurry and these were my faves!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig