Saturday, 9 May 2015

CK









Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing great, I know I have taken a bit of a break and haven't posted in a long time and that's because I have just finished my exams and didn't really have the time to post, apologies! 
Anyway from today you should be seeing me post a lot more and I have super cute outfits coming your way. The outfit that I have shared with you today, is really casual and comfortable and I just wore this when I went shopping and I am wearing the shirt dress from ASOS which is so beaut, along with the leather trousers from HM and the open toe boots which I have been looking for everywhere but obviously with a perfect, everyday heel, which are from HM and finally the bag is from Calvin Klein, I adore this bag because it just reminds me of a Celine bag and I absolutely LOVE them!! 

Thanks for reading guys!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig