Wednesday, 13 May 2015

MONOCHROME














Hi guys!

Hope all is well,

today I have this super chic outfit to share with you guys and I have actually made this a casual day outfit and turned it into a gorgeous outfit which you can wear out to a dinner or something. So, the first outfit, I decided to pair up the off white duster coat from Pretty Little Thing, with the wrap front top from Missguided which is so gorgeous and it's definitely one of my favourites that I have purchased this month. The stripe trousers are just another fave because I have been looking for some perfect stripes trousers everywhere and I picked these up from Newlook the other day and they are so cute. The shoes in the first outfit that I am wearing are from Newlook and the bag is Calvin Klein.

In the second outfit all I have changed is my shoes which are the nude Topshop pointed heels and the bag which is the black cut out bag and that's pretty much it. So really you can change up your outfit from something quite simple to a classy evening look!

Hope you enjoyed the post.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig