Saturday, 23 May 2015

ALL BLACK









Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing well, today I'm sharing a simple outfit with you guys, where you can wear all black on a hot kind of day, because I still would want to personally. This outfit is just made up of basics pretty much, the cardigan and the basic tee that I am wearing are both from ASOS , the leather trousers are from HM and I am wearing my bright red New Balance trainers which add a bit of colour to the outfit and make it stand out a bit more, the sunglasses that I am wearing are Fendi and they are just gorgeous, I adore sunglasses which have a big frame because it just covers most of your face and sometimes you have those kind of days where you just don't want to show your face a lot and finally the bag is Calvin Klein.

Lots of love

Seima xoxo

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig