Tuesday, 10 March 2015

WATERFALL COAT






Coat: Never Fully Dressed (Similar) Jumper: Zara Trousers: HM Shoes: River Island Bag: Newlook







Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, feels like a long time since I have posted but I am back and with two outfits. So recently I purchased this beautiful cream waterfall coat from Never Fully Dressed and decided to join the hype because it is really pretty and you guys know I have this obsession with coats so I couldn't miss out. This coat reminded me of Kim Kardashian because she did have something like this recently but the difference is hers is designer of course. 

So the first outfit is something that I had wore to an evening birthday meal and I just thought it looked super classy so it went perfectly with the night. I am wearing the coat from Never Fully Dressed which I did purchase in the sale but you can also find the exact same on Pretty Little Thing however the difference is that the coat on PLT has a belt but I guess its not a huge difference, the cream top is from Zara unfortunately it is not available any more. The leather trousers are from HM, the gorgeous fur bag is from Newlook and of course my favourite courts which are from River Island.

The second outfit is just something I wore whilst I went out with the girls for a lunch date and a bit of shopping in Birmingham. Anyway in this outfit I am wearing the coat paired up with my ribbed Zara turtle neck which is one of my favourite basic tops, my Topshop black joni jeans, Zara bag and the beautiful knee high boots from River Island which just made the outfit look amazing. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the post and feel like you can style this gorgeous coat because I sure loved it and I didn't think I would get the off-white/cream colour because I was in love with the black one but I guess I wanted something different, so always be different!

Lots of love, 

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig