Sunday, 29 March 2015

LONDON





















All grey outfit: Blazer: Zara (old) T-shirt: HM Jeans: ASOS Shoes: Public Desire Bag: Zara

Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing great, so this weekend I decided to go to London and Oxford with some of my friends, it was actually amazing and I have just shared some random pictures that I liked from our weekend. The day I went to London I first went to Madem Tassauds and it was actually amazing, it was my first time and I loved it and I would recommend going there because its an experience that you wont forget and I have also shared just some of my fave snaps as well. The outfit details are just above if you want to get my look, it was a pretty relaxed look and I went for trainers just because I knew I would get really tired of walking around in London as I spent the entire day there I was actually so glad I did not wear heeled boots.

The second day me and my friends decided to go Oxford, Bicester Village just to shop and have some fun,  you know what it's like when it comes to shopping, its my favourite thing ever! I have shared some snaps from the end of the day and this was when I was going back home sadly after a fun weekend with my girls and I would totally recommend you going there if you haven't already it was great!

Anyway that's all from me and I hope you enjoyed the post!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo  
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig