Wednesday, 4 March 2015

KHAKI STYLE.










Karrueche Tran has lunch at Cecconis in Los Angeles, CA. January 2015

Karrueche Tran has lunch at Cecconis in Los Angeles, CA. January 2015

Jacket: Newlook White T-shirt: ASOS Jeans: ASOS Shoes: Topshop Bag: Newlook

Hi guys!

Hope your all well, so today I have this cute khaki and grey outfit to share with you guys, and I actually love this outfit, its so chic. This outfit was inspired by Karrueche and the outfit was also seen on ASOS and recreated, but today I have recreated it for you guys with all affordable high street clothing and shoes. The jacket that I am wearing is from Newlook, the grey jeans are from ASOS along with the basic white t-shirt. The beautiful nude heels are from Topshop and my fur clutch is from Newlook. I think this is one of my favourite outfits as the colours go so well together. All items are listed above as usual, and I hope you enjoyed the post!

Lots of love

Seima xoxo 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig