Monday, 2 March 2015

IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT FUR...





Turtle Neck: Missguided Fur gilet: Boohoo (similar here) & (here) Trousers: Zara Shoes: Public Desire

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, so finally I got around to blogging and you guys are probably going to think I am actually obsessed with the colour khaki but I just can't help it, it looks so gorgeous. In this post I am actually wearing these super cute Zara joggers which are combined with silk and are so comfy, they are also in the sale so make sure you grab them at a bargain and I have also paired that up with my fur gilet and Missguided knitted turtle neck. The boots that I am wearing are from Public Desire and this is the first time I have actually ever purchased from there and I have to admit I am actually impressed and in love with these boots, the only thing is that right now it is still a bit to cold to wear these cut out boots, so hopefully as the weather gets better you guys will be seeing more of them.

That's all from me today, hope you enjoyed the post. 

Lots of love 

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig