Wednesday, 4 February 2015

NEW BALANCE.










Coat: Zara Leather Trousers: Zara Top: HM Trainers: New Balance Bag: Zara

Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing well, It has been a long time since I have blogged and that's because my blog has had some serious changes and as you can see I will be introducing new topics as I have been requested many times. If you want to make your blog officially professional I would definitely recommend "Pipdig", they have excellent customer service and also amazing blog designs, but I went for something that suited me which is monochrome as you know how much I love black and white.

Moving on so I finally purchased some beautiful red New Balance trainers which also consist of the colours grey and white and they are absolutely gorgeous and comfortable, if your wondering what they are actually called its "New Balance 574" and I have also linked them above. The leather trousers that I am wearing are from HM along with the long jersey grey top which is from HM. The coat that I am wearing is from Zara and the bag that I am carrying is from Zara,

Thank you for reading, Hope you enjoyed the post and the new blog design!

Lots of love

Seima X
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig