Sunday, 15 February 2015

KHAKI x STRIPES









Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, so today I have this super cute outfit to share with you guys which I absolutely adore, its just so comfy and also sophisticated at the same time. I decided to pair my striped shirt from HM with the Khaki cardigan and the nude heels because I just thought it was a perfect combination and they actually do look really good together and because I had already decided to add these colours I just went for black high waisted trousers from Missguided and my black Zara bag. I have to admit my two favourite colours right now are khaki and grey! Let me know what colours you guys are loving this season. All details are linked above if you are interested in recreating this look or just generally want to buy any of the products! 

Anyway that's all from me lovelies!

Lots of love

Seima xo


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig