Wednesday, 18 February 2015

DRESS DOWN








Turtle Neck: Zara Joggers : Zara Coat: Zara Bag: Zara Shoes: River Island

Hi lovelies!

Hope your all doing great, So today I have this lovely Zara outfit to share with you guys and I love it because its just comfy and laid back, secondly who said you can't style joggers and still look very fashionable? I think they look pretty fabulous and I unfortunately did join the hype very late as I was thinking,,, me and joggers don't really go. But after experimenting I am loving them, so ladies make sure you go get some! So anyway the joggers, turtle neck top, coat and bag are all from Zara and I have to admit I am so obsessed with Zara, they have the most beautiful and unique pieces ever.The shoes are from River Island. That's all from me guys,hope you enjoyed the post.

Lot of love`

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig