Tuesday, 20 January 2015

INSPIRED KIM KARDASHIAN LOOK









Coat : Zara Jeans: ASOS Top: ASOS Scarf: Topshop (In-store) Bag: Zara Shoes: Boohoo

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, today I have this gorgeous Kim Kardashian inspired outfit to share with you guys, so firstly I have to say Kim K always looks absolutely beautiful in everything that she wears but I especially loved it when she rocked an all grey outfit because it looked amazing and I was just thinking I have to re-create a look like that with my own twist. The coat in the outfit that I am wearing is from Zara, unfortunately I cannot find the coat on-line but it may be in-store and the jeans are from ASOS. The basic T-shirt that I am wearing is from ASOS, the dogtooth scarf which I adore is from Topshop and the bag is from Zara. 

Anyway that's all from me guys!

Hope you enjoyed,

Lots of love 

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig