Thursday, 8 January 2015

A BIT OF KYLIE JENNER
















Coat: ASOS Jumper: Missguided Jeggings: Topshop Boots: River Island Bag: River Island (similar)

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. So today I have some Kylie Jenner inspiration for you guys and I have to admit the Jenner sisters are my style crushes right now, I'll hopefully be recreating a lot more looks on the blog because they always look gorgeous. The outfit that I am wearing is a combination of two of my favourite Kylie Jenner looks, anyway in this outfit I am wearing my blue ASOS duster coat along with my black Missguided slide split turtle neck and Topshop jeggings. I'm also wearing my beautiful knee high boots from River Island and carrying the River Island satchel. 

Anyway that's all from me guys,

hope you enjoyed, lots of love

Seima x

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig