Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Street style










Shirt: Missguided Basic black top: ASOS Trousers: Hm Shoes: Topshop (old) Leather Jacket; Topshop

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great on this cold evening. So today I have a very street style look for you  and you probably have seen a sneak peak on Instagram of it if you follow me, if you haven't then go check it out " @SeimaRahman." In this look I am wearing this gorgeous oversized tartan shirt, its not actually oversized I just ordered a really big size because I love that effortless look sometimes, I'm also wearing a basic oversized top from ASOS which is currently out of stock and my favourite trousers from HM. The heels that I am wearing are from Topshop along with my leather jacket. 

Anyway that's all from me today, hope you enjoyed the post

Lots of love

Seima x 



SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig