Wednesday, 31 December 2014

REFLECTING ON 2014










 Coat: Missguided Joggers: Missguided (Similar) Top: Zara Shoes: Primark Bag: River Island Necklace: Newlook


Hi guys,

Hope your all doing great. It feels kind of crazy that this year is already coming to an end and it really doesn't feel like 2014 lasted long at all. It has been an crazy, emotional and amazing year in so many different ways, and I have actually grown so much more as a blogger and I feel like there is so much great stuff coming in 2015. So anyway I'm going to be sharing some of my favourite outfits of 2014 and I have also shared a new outfit post for you guys.

Moving on to the new outfit post, I actually wanted to go for  bold colours and just add a statement necklace to complete it. In this outfit I am wearing my camel Missguided coat, khaki Missguided joggers , black ribbed Zara turtle neck top with the beautiful gold necklace from Newlook. I am also wearing my beige/camel satchel from River Island and black Primark heels.

Anyway that's all from me guys, hope you have an amazing time celebrating with your loved ones and I wish you all a successful and amazing 2015!

Lots of love

Seima x  
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig