Monday, 1 December 2014

Pink is the new black






Fur jacket: HM Top: Missguided Trousers: Topshop Nike rosherun: Office Scarf: Topshop (similar) Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, I can't get over the fact that it is December and that this year is nearly over, time really does go fast. Today I will be sharing one of my favourite outfits I did post a bit of a sneak peak on my Instagram page " @SeimaRahman " but I just didn't have the time to blog it as I have been very busy, but at least I did today and I know I look so tall in these pictures but oh well. In this post I am wearing my HM pale pink fur jacket which is one of the best thing that has ever been created it is so warm and its actually like my very own radiator when I'm out. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that it sheds and it looks like a dog has jumped on me. Anyway I'm also wearing my Topshop trousers, Missguided plain black top with my Nike rosherun trainers and this cute dogtooth scarf from Topshop which is just gorgeous!

That's all from me today guys!

Lots of love

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig