Tuesday, 23 December 2014

NEUTRALS








       Turtle neck: Zara Coat: Newlook Bottoms: ASOS Shoes: River Island Bag: River Island

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, today I have this colourful post to share with you guys and I actually love the colours that are in this post as they are very neutral and good for everyday. So anyway this turtle neck top that I am wearing in this post is from Zara and it is absolutely perfect. The grey boyfriend coat that I am wearing is from Newlook but it is not current, the pants that I am wearing are from ASOS the beige shoes and bag are both from River Island and I think they just made the outfit look a lot better!

Anyway that's all from me guys!

Thanks for reading, lots of love

Seima x 

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig