Thursday, 18 December 2014

FORMAL ATTIRE











     Knitted Dress: HM Coat: Missguided: Necklace: Newlook Disco Pants: Topshop Shoes: Boohoo Clutch: Newlook

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, so today I'm just going to be sharing this really sophisticated and classy look with you guys which you could wear to a formal evening or just an evening meal. So I recently purchased this beautiful dark grey turtle neck dress from HM and I am in LOVE with it! It just so classy and I really love the side splits, it just gives the outfit more of an edgy look, I decided to wear my Missguided coat on top as it was so cold, and my Topshop disco pants along with my Boohoo pointed heels. The necklace that I am wearing is from Newlook and it has to be one of the most gorgeous necklaces I have ever seen and I just couldn't resist especially when it was the last one and I actually can't find it on the website but you can check out in store,the fur clutch also came out again and it is from Newlook!

Thanks for reading, lots of love

Seima x 


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig