Sunday, 7 December 2014

BLACK ON BLACK















Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. It feels like I haven't blogged in a long time and I miss that. In today's post I am wearing this beautiful turtle neck jumper which has a long split on both sides which I absolutely adore and I also decided to pair this up with my leather trousers from HM. I'm also wearing this pretty patterned scarf from HM which consists of pretty brown colour and of course black and the heels that I am wearing are from River Island. The fur clutch that I am carrying is one of my Black Friday purchases from Newlook and I absolutely adore this clutch, I will be carrying it a lot more its just perfect! P.s if your wondering what lip colour I am wearing it is this gorgeous pumpkin lip liner from Sleek, however I don't think they have the best lipliners because they dry your lips out.

Anyway thanks for reading guys,

Lots of love

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig