Wednesday, 3 December 2014

BLACK FRIDAY HAUL

Hi lovelies!

Hope your all well.
So today I decided to share my Black Friday purchases with you guys, I always say how I will do posts like this but I never get around to it but here is a first right?  Anyway I was lusting over so many clothes but I had to have some self control but I did buy some stuff, its not a lot but it was either on my wishlist or just something that I just thought about buying. I will be linking everything so you can purchase them if you wish too!



Image 2 of LONG SWEATER WITH SIDE SLITS from Zara   Image 2 of SEAMED FAUX SUEDE LEGGINGS from Zara  


Image 4 of ASOS Plain Cape   Stone Faux Fur Foldover Clutch  | New Look



1.Zara long sweater with side slits 
2. Zara Seamed faux suede leggings
3. HM Knitted polo neck dress
4. ASOS plain cape / Black
5.  Missguided Georgina ribbed long sleeve crop top nude 
6. Missguided Malika tartan shirt 
7. Faux fur bag in black (Out of stock online)

So now you have an insight of how my Black Friday was spent, do comment below with your very own Black Friday post if you have one. Hope you enjoyed this post, 

Lots of love 

Seima x




SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig