Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Turtle Neck Obsessions.








Fur Gilet: BOOHOO Jumper: HM Trousers: ASOS Shoes:Boohoo Bag: HM

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, firstly just to let you all know, this is the last post for this week, sorry to say. But I will have a lot of posts for next week, I hope so. Secondly the last shot makes me so sad I loved it but I have just realised I wasn't so ready for this shot and the lightening changes suddenly which is really weird so I do apologise. Anyway in this post I am wearing the most beautiful fur gilet which I had purchased from Boohoo and I absolutely love it, the jumper that I am wearing is a brown turtle neck jumper and it is comfy and I actually purchased this from HM along with the patterned envelope bag. The high waisted trousers that I am wearing are from Missguided and they are gorgeous and the shoes are from Boohoo and they are not recent but you can pretty much find them on the Zara website of Topshop.

Thanks for reading guys, lots of love

Seima x

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig