Monday, 3 November 2014

The Kendall Jenner Look















Jumper: HM Trousers: HM Bag: Dorothy Perkins Shoes: Primark

Hi guys!!

Hope your all doing great, so I'm actually loving today's post believe it or not. I decided to recreate Kendall Jenner's beautiful look, she is just perfect and plus its her birthday so that's a bonus! So this look is more of an affordable look so that makes it much better. In this post I am wearing the long turtle neck knitted top from HM which is so warm and comfy but it is a bit different from the shade that Kendall is wearing but its still gorgeous, the leather trousers are from HM and finally the shoes are from Primark which go perfectly with the outfit. The patterned bag that I am carrying is from Dorothy Perkins and just to let you guys know if you are interested in purchasing the look, outfit would cost about £40.00 all together but that does not include the bag. I also  decided to kind of match Kendall's make up look by going for the red lips, I used a mac lipstick in the shade "Ruby woo"which is just a beautiful colour and decided to go just go for full lashes on the eyes and bronzed cheeks.

I feel like I have gone on for ages but I hope you enjoyed my post because I sure loved recreating Kendall's look. Lots of love.
Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig