Thursday, 13 November 2014

If my life was a fashion show












Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, firstly this is my favourite post this week... I just love this outfit its so chic. I'm sure you guys are thinking "what's with the title?" but I just wish life was a fashion show, like it would be amazing right, but you could pretty much admit that my life is but now I just need the correct location.... right? So in this outfit I am wearing this gorgeous khaki fluffy jumper from HM along with this funky fake striped scarf which I absolutely love, It is definitely going to be one of my monthly favourites so you will be seeing how I style this up a lot more on the blog. You can really tell that I'm just obsessed with fur but how can you not be in this cold weather? The black faux fur jacket is another favourite of mine and this is from daisy street, it was my first ever purchase from them and I am so impressed with the quality and I actually first seen this on the beautiful fashion blogger Charlotte Fisher and she looked gorgeous. To finish the look I styled it up with my mules and and my HM bag.

Anyway that's all from me guys, lots of love

Seima x 

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig