Wednesday, 12 November 2014

DR.DENIM








Hi guys!

hope your all doing great, in today's post I will be sharing my review on the Dr.Denim jeans which I purchased from ASOS. So recently I have been looking for the perfect pair of blue boyfriend jeans and Topshop has fully sold out on the pair I actually wanted to purchase so I actually started to look for alternatives and these are the same price as Topshop jeans if you include the student discount. When it comes to jeans I always have the same problem with finding the perfect fit in terms of length and waist and I was actually so impressed by the Dr. Denim jeans when they arrived, I have to admit they are so perfect and the fact that they are high waisted is my favourite thing ever about them. I definitely think they are worth it if you have the same trouble as me when you look for jeans. Anyway I paired the jeans up with my basic ASOS t-shirt and my camel Missguided coat and Nike roshe runs. 

Anyway that's all from me guys, hope you enjoyed the post.

Lots of love

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig