Thursday, 20 November 2014

ALEXANDERWANGXHM










T-Shirt Dress: Alexander Wang (Limited Edition, HM Collection) Trousers: HM Heels: River Island Jacket: ASOS (old)

Hi guys,

Hope your all doing great. Today I will be sharing a very exciting post with you guys! So anyway I was really excited for this post because its just all about Alexander Wang at the moment... right?
On the day of this collection I have to admit it was a challenge trying to purchase this top but I had finally got my hands on it and was so excited to just blog about it. I will be doing a few other posts on how you can style this so stay tuned and I would love to see your Alexander Wang post so feel free to comment below. This is one of the simple pieces from the collection and it is a really comfortable and it is a pretty stylish tshirt dress. I paired the tshirt dress with my leather pants from HM and the khaki green jacket from ASOS. The heels that I am wearing are from River Island and they are absolutely gorgeous but they are way to high for me.

Thanks for reading guys,

lots of love

Seima x


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig