Friday, 31 October 2014

WHITES









            Maxi duster coat: PrettyLittleThing Top: Topshop (old) Trousers: ASOS Shoes: Newlook Bag: HM

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. So today I'm basically blending in with my interior, which kind of looks cool I guess. In this post I am wearing my Topshop embroidered top which is gorgeous but unfortunately it is old and I'm also wearing these white tube trousers which are from ASOS and they have a great fit and are super comfy, finally the beautiful maxi duster coat from Pretty Little Thing is probably one of my favourite purchases this month and I would definitely recommend this coat as it is just so elegant and pretty. It also has a nice loose fit which I know some people prefer so its a bonus and then you have my fave shoes and bag which are linked above.

Anyway that's all from me guys, thanks for reading

Lots of love

Seima X
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig