Tuesday, 14 October 2014

The Khaki Duster Coat









Top: Forever 21 Trousers: Topshop Duster Coat: Pretty Little Thing Shoes:Primark Bag: Dorothy Perkins


















Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, sorry about the lack of posting, the weather has been horrible lately and it is really affecting the blogging guys but anyway in this post I am wearing the new duster coat that I purchased from Pretty Little Thing and its actually so perfect, it was also my first ever purchase from there and I am so impressed with everything about this purchase I would definitely recommend buying from there. I have to admit I prefer it a lot more then my black duster coat which was from Topshop but when I say that I mean in terms of length, So this coat was actually touching the floor without shoes and I'm 5'10 so I just thought I'll let you know the length of it as I get asked a lot about that. 

So in the first outfit I'm wearing a striped crop top which is from Forever 21 along with my Topshop trousers which I adore and my Primark mules which were suited for the outfit especially as the coat touches the ground. The second outfit is also my fave, I just love the colour black it is so perfect, In this part of the post I am wearing my over sized ASOS tshirt along with my HM leather trousers and Newlook heels which are so easy to walk in and I just love them!

Anyway that's all from me guys!

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig