Friday, 3 October 2014

Oversized jumpers














Jumper: HM Disco Pants: Topshop Bag: River Island (old) Shoes: River Island (Similar)

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great.

Today on the blog I'm focusing on oversized jumpers, my absolute winter essential and yes I will be going crazy over this trend this autumn/winter.  This jumper is actually from HM and I just love the oversized look its just so classy, I would also recommend purchasing the jumper because on a really cold day it just keeps you so warm and comfy. I'm also wearing my black Topshop disco pants along with the River Island black court heels which are just gorgeous and the bright orange bag that I am carrying is also from River Island and I just thought that adding a bit of bright colour to the outfit would just complete the look.

So that's all from me guys, hope you all enjoyed the post

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig