Monday, 20 October 2014

Nike Roshe Run




























Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great!

Its a joint post which is why its a bit delayed, but in this post I will talking about styling the Nike Roshe Run trainers. So I recently purchased them from Office and I couldn't be more happier with them, I actually say a lot of things are perfect but they are definitely worth the price because they are super comfy and stylish and I think they will be my best friend for winter! I will definitely be purchasing another pair but of course not yet but maybe soon. I think you have to pair trainers up with something super comfy and relaxed but I am so tempted to style them with a coat soon, so watch out for that one, I think it will look pretty cool. In this first outfit I styled the Roshe run trainers with my over sized camel jumper and under the jumper I am wearing my ASOS over sized black t-shirt along with my fave leather trousers from HM. In the second outfit I am wearing my over sized black t-shirt again which is from ASOS along with the white trousers/jegging which are also from ASOS and the HM black and velvet contrasted bag... I love the whole monochrome thing that's going on... it just looks super cute!

Anyway that's all from me guys, hope you enjoyed

Lots of love

Seima x

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig