Thursday, 2 October 2014

Jacket obsession...








Shirt: HM Jumper: Zara Jacket: New look Trousers: HM Shoes: River Island Necklace : HM Bag: Dorothy Perkins

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, so today I've got another outfit where I'm doing all the layering up trend. So in this outfit I'm wearing my basic white HM shirt along with the cream/off white jumper from Zara I've also added a pastel pink statement necklace which is just gorgeous and just completes the look. I'm also wearing my HM leather look trousers which have been on quite a few recent posts along with the grey boyfriend jacket which I had recently purchased from New look and I just adore it! It's so pretty and casual, I'm also wearing my leopard shoes which are from River Island and just makes the outfit look a lot better!

Anyway that's all from me guys

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig