Wednesday, 15 October 2014

I'm a fur ball






 














Fur coat: HM Top: ASOS Trousers: HM Shoes: Topshop (old) Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old) Necklace: HM

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. Today I will be a sharing an outfit with you guys and I feel like it is another fur ball moment... but seriously what's the point in winter if you don't even wear fur? Everyone need a bit of fur in their life. So anyway guys I purchased this bout 2-3 weeks ago and I decided to wear it now as the weather has changed dramatically over the last week, I have to admit this fur coat kept me so warm that I ended up taking it off during the day. I purchased it from HM and I have linked it above and its like a pale pink colour and the top that I am wearing is from ASOS and the usual HM black leather trousers along with the gorgeous black and gold contrasted heels which are from Topshop and I absolutely love them!

Thanks for reading guys!

Lots of love

Seima x  
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig