Friday, 10 October 2014

Denim and stripes













Jumper: Zara Jeans: Forever 21 Shoes : Newlook Bag:Dorothy Perkins 

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, today I will be sharing a very casual outfit with you guys. In this outfit I am wearing my fave striped jumper which is from Zara along with my ripped boyfriend jeans which are from Forever 21 and I decided to roll them up just because it looks so chic. The heels that I am wearing are from Newlook and they have a thick strap and a block heel which are absolutely perfect and they are the first heels that I have actually felt comfortable in, so I would definitely recommend getting them! The bag that I am holding is from Dorothy Perkins and it is one of my favourites as it fits everything in and looks classy.  Anyway that's all from guys, hope you enjoyed the post.

Thank for reading


Seima x 











SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig