Friday, 24 October 2014

ALL WHITE










Hi guys! 

Hope your all doing great, today I will be sharing a classy and comfortable outfit with you guys, I love this outfit firstly because black and white are my favourite colours and secondly because this coat is everything and personally I just love coats and I'm sure you guys know that by now.  I purchased it recently from Missguided and the first thing that I loved was the fact that it was long and super comfy, so if your looking for a comfy,warm coat I would definitely recommend this. My white trousers and oversized tshirt are both from ASOS and my black heels are from Newlook and the bag is from HM and I just love the velvet part it just makes the bag look perfect!

Anyway that's all from me guys, hope you enjoyed the post.

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig