Thursday, 30 October 2014

CHECK MATE











            Jumper: Topshop Shirt: HM Trousers: River Island Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old) Necklace: Newlook (old) Shoes: HM


Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, just a quick post for you all. In this post I am actually loving the colours I am wearing, the gorgeous knitted jumper from Topshop is a must have. It's like a light pastel blue winter colour and I think its actually perfect for this season. I just decided to wear a simple white basic shirt from HM and a floral statement necklace from Newlook. The trousers that I am wearing are from River Island and I love them, that's all I have to say especially because they consist of my fave colours, black and white. The pointed boots are from HM and I have to admit I didn't think they would be comfortable but surprisingly they are and they are by far my favourite boots, they are just on point. See what I did there.... (lame joke I know)

Anyway thanks for reading guys, Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig