Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Blanket wrap part 2








Tshirt: ASOS Necklace: HM Blanket Wrap: River Island (old) Leather Trousers: HM Boots: HM Bag: HM

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. 

It feels like I haven't posted in a long time and I do apologise... I blame the weather. I was actually meant to be posting a "Eid OOTD"...  hopefully I will have that up soon.
So anyway, in this post I am wearing a blanket wrap and I also have another post related to this and I'm actually in love with this trend it is just so fashionable as well as comfy which is perfect for the winter season I'm also wearing my ASOS white over sized t-shirt which was probably a bad idea as I froze to death the entire day... so I defiantly won't be making that mistake again. I'm also wearing my gorgeous leather trousers from HM along with the black boots and the gold and black contrasted necklace which was needed so it could complete the outfit. The bag that I am carrying is from River Island and it is so useful especially for the student life!

That's all from me guys!

Hope you enjoyed the post, lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig