Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Back to black.













Top: Mango (old) Trousers: Missguided Coat: Missguided Shoes: Newlook Bag:HM 

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing well, today's outfit is one of my favourite outfits, in this outfit I'm wearing my beautiful long camel coat from Missguided and its just so warm and of course fashionable at the same time and I'm also wearing these high waisted trousers from Missguided which are perfect. I am literally in love with Missguided at the moment, their season collection is just so on point. The leather top that I am wearing is from Mango and of course my usual favourite heels and bag were essential for this outfit! The items that are still available right now have been linked above so you can check them out, anyway that's all from me guys.

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig