Thursday, 25 September 2014

The black duster coat...

















Top: Mango (old) Duster Coat: Topshop Trousers: ASOS Shoes: River Island Bags: River Island Necklace: HM

Hi guys, hope your all doing great!
Today I will be sharing a very classy outfit with you guys. I decided to go all black with just some pastel blue trousers which are from ASOS, I must admit they have the perfect fit and this is probably because they are tailored trousers. I'm also wearing my leather look top from Mango along with the long black duster coat which is from Topshop and just to finish the look off I decided to wear the River Island heeled pump with the grey/off white contrasted bag.

That's all from me today.

Lots of love

Seima x

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig