Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Stripes







Sweatshirt: Zara Shirt: HM Disco Pants: Topshop (old) Duster Coat: Topshop Boots: BOOHOO (similar) Bag: River Island

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, today I will be sharing a very simple monochrome outfit! Yes the monochrome combination is my absolute fave! Moving on, in this outfit I am wearing my Zara sweatshirt which is so comfy and soft and it is over sized which makes it even better. I've also done the whole layering thing with having a white shirt underneath and the black 
Topshop duster coat on top, I'm also wearing a gold chain to make it look a bit more edgy. The disco pants I'm wearing are from Topshop and the boots are from BOOHOO but you can find the exact same from Missguided and the bag that I'm holding is a recent River Island bag.

Anyway that's all from me guys!

Lots of love

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig