Saturday, 20 September 2014

Leather Look.










Denim Shirt: River Island ( Old) Jumper: Zara (Similar) Leather Trousers: HM Shoes: Primark Bag: River Island 

Hi guys

Hope your all doing great. I know I don't really link what I'm wearing but I sure will start to... So in this post you can tell I'm already getting into the A/W mood by layering up which if you don't know is my favourite thing ever. Moving on to the outfit so I'm actually wearing my HM leather trousers which are fairly comfortable and are so worth the buy they have zips at the bottom just in case you wanted to jazz the outfit up a bit. I'm also wearing my River Island denim shirt with the off white jumper from Zara and I have to admit Zara have the best knitwear. The mules that I am wearing are from Primark and they are very high indeed but they do look classy and finally my fave River Island bag ever had to be the finishing piece along with the Newlook statement necklace which I know you can't see ... sorry about that!

But that's all from me guys, hope you enjoyed the post

Seima x


SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig