Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Layering up.









Shirt: HM Sweatshirt: HM Longline Blazer; Newlook Disco pants: Topshop Shoes: Topshop Bag: River Island

Hi guys!

Hope your all well. 

So today I will be sharing an outfit where I am really getting into the layering trend. This is definitely going to be one of my favourite trends, I can already see it. In this post I am wearing a simple white shirt from HM along with an embroidered HM sweatshirt which is gorgeous it consists of the colours silver and gold which of course make the top look amazing. I decided to wear my long khaki blazer from Newlook because the British weather is so unpredictable and I guess its always best to be on the safe side. I'm also wearing my plain black disco pants with my Topshop loafers which are so comfy especially if you don't feel like wearing heeled boots some days, but yes that's all from me guys!

Thanks for reading,

Lots of love.

Seima x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig