Monday, 22 September 2014

Duster coat on denim







TOP: Topshop (old) Duster Coat: Topshop Jeans: Forever 21 Boots: HM Bag: HM (old)

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great, in this post I will be sharing one of my favourite outfits with you guys, I'm wearing my ripped jeans which are from Forever 21 and I purchased them recently so make sure you get them because they have such a perfect fit. I'm also wearing a daisy printed top from Topshop along with maxi duster coat which I recently purchased from Topshop as well and I love it!! It is so perfect but one thing I would have preferred was long sleeve arms but that's just my personal choice. I'm also carrying this beautiful clutch bag from HM which has a lovely pattern and I also added the chelsea boots to finish the look off.

Anyway that's all from me guys

lots of love

Seima x

SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig