Saturday, 27 September 2014

A fur ball moment











Jumper: HM Trousers: HM Coat: Topshop: Bag: HM (old) Shoes: Newlook (sold out)

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great!

Today I will be sharing an outfit with you guys where I actually look like a fur ball. In this post I am wearing my leather trousers and fluffy knitted top which are both from HM. I love this jumper because its just so cosy and warm and it will definitely be my best friend during winter. I'm also carrying the beautiful patterned bag from HM and wearing my Topshop black duster coat which is pretty much becoming my favourite piece. The shoes that I'm wearing are from Newlook and they were limited edition and I got my hands on them in the sale for £25 marked down from £50 so I'm pretty impressed, this was my first time wearing them and I am breaking into them still so I'll let you know how I feel about them in a few weeks or so.

That's all from me guys

lots of love

Seima x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig