Friday, 28 March 2014

The ASOS blue duster coat!








COAT: ASOS POLO NECK: Zara TROUSERS: Topshop BAG: Tunisia BOOTS: HM NECKLACE: HM

Hi guys!

Hope your all doing great. I have a very exciting post to share with you guys as I have been wanting this maxi coat for such a long time. I finally got it and it was by chance as it was always sold out... luckily for some they also know sell it in the petite range! I absolutely adore this coat, the colour and the whole look. It is very oversized I must admit but it also has a very classy look which reminds me of some of the oversized coats kim.k wears! This coat will be making a lot of appearances on the blog as I will be showing you how you can style it out. As it was the first time I decided to wear all black and  just added a statement necklace to keep it real simple and cool.

Thanks for reading guys!

Follow me on up on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin @SeimaRahman x
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig