Sunday, 9 March 2014

Pastels!











SHIRT: H&M (old) JUMPER: H&M LEGGINGS: Topshop BAG: Miss selfridge (old) FLATS: H&M (old) BRACELET: Topshop RINGS: H&M (recent) 


Hi guys,

Hope your all doing great, So today I'm just be going to be sharing a very pretty spring look which can be dressed up or dressed down. I love the whole pastel look but then I decided to add a dark colour just to make it stand out more... it looks kinda cool. Anyway the Topshop Mini Gingham leggings have to be my ultimate fave thing at the moment along with the black and white contrasted ones which I should be purchasing soon, they just look so great. I'm also eyeing up the yellow cigarette trousers in Topshop which are like a pastel, light colour... they are just gorgeous!! I'm just so excited about all the S/S Collections... I just cant wait. Anyway guys that's all from me today, I've also shared some pictures with the besties which I adore! 

Thanks for reading!! Lots of love

Seima x

P.S Follow me on Instagram: @SeimaRahman
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig