Thursday, 20 March 2014

One of those rainy days!






Just thought I'de share a silly selfie with you guys ;*

JUMPER: H&M JACKET :Zara TROUSERS: River Island SHOES: H&M BAG: Tunisia NECKLACE: H&M

Hi guys,

Hope your all okay... sorry about the delay with the posts. This is just a casual comfy outfit for a rainy day, you know the drill when its raining you just want to feel comfortable. Anyway in this post I am wearing a knitted jumper which is from H&M and its probably still on the site along with the Zara khaki and black contrasted jacket which is just gorg. I also decided to wear my patterned River Island trousers along with the chelsea boots and the black satchel from Tunisia! 

Hope you enjoyed the post guys! 

Lots of love... Follow me up on insta, twitter and bloglovin @SeimaRahman x 
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig